Friday, July 15, 2011

Save the Date

   Save the date for September 10th!
Matt and I will be celebrating our wedding at DeVito's Restaurant in Harrison, Arkansas. The reception/party will start at 1 and last until 4. 
We will have yummy food and libations for all!

   I just got our invitations in the mail yesterday so I will be working hard to address them this week... in the mean time here are some details you might be interested in.

   We have a block of rooms on hold at the Hotel Seville in downtown Harrison. It is a historic hotel that has been remodel within the last two or three years. I have part of the restaurant/bar reserved for us to hang out in on Saturday night. 
If you plan to partake in a few drinks with us at the Seville I highly recommend booking a room there. Harrison is notorious for cranky policemen.
There are other hotels in the area and I believe there is a cab service... but why worry about that? Stay with all of us at the Seville.

   We hope you can join us for our celebration from 1 - 4 at DeVitos. And we look forward to spending time with out of town friends and family that wish to join us at the Seville in the evening.

   Please let me know if you have any questions, brandy.elizabeth@gmail.com or 479.200.1924.

No comments:

Post a Comment